For Individual Homeowners
- Focus on very low-income, especially the most vulnerable: the elderly, disabled & veterans.
- Restore safe & sanitary living conditions.
- Improvements are immediate, direct, long-term and significant.
- Reduce falls and injuries at home.
- Home Repairs are free.
- Retain low-income homeownership.
- Investment protection of their primary financial asset for low-income homeowners: their home.
- Improved independence & accessibility.
- Improved security.
In The Community
- Strengthen communities via partnerships with home owner associations.
- Retain affordable housing stock. Allowing low-income homeowners to stay at home is the most cost-effective solution.
- Growing tax revenue base by improving existing housing stock and community development in blighted areas.
- Reduce uninsured medical expenses associated with unsafe & unsanitary living conditions.
- Reduce social services associated with poor living conditions. Help prepare children for school.
- Volunteers are looking for meaningful community service.
- Sponsors & partners look for effective organizations to deliver needed social services.
- Community service strengthens our community. It is a demonstration that people and organizations care.
See our last project: